1st Equity Education Series
Proud sponsors of this education series include RCG Mortgage, Fair Quote Insurance Agency, PinkTie.org, TiedIn Media, Chocolate Works Plainview.
1st Equity National Title and Closing Services is proud to present the New York State Department of State-approved Fair Housing course, taught by Jai Verisco. This course is offered free of charge to all real estate professionals. Please register right away as class size is limited.
We appreciate our co-sponsors and their commitment to inclusion, diversity and upholding our Fair Housing laws.
*This course satisfies the NYS Fair Housing Continuing Education Requirement.
- This topic covers real fair housing laws and how to offer equal professional service to all.
- Learn about what is important to today’s real estate professional.
- Not knowing what to say or do when faced with a fair housing issue can be detrimental.
- Case studies help agents apply the fair housing laws to real-world situations that they may encounter in their own businesses.
1st Equity National Title and Closing Services is proud to present the New York State Department of State-approved Everyday Ethics course, taught by Jai Verisco. This course is offered free of charge to all real estate professionals. Please register right away as class size is limited.
We appreciate our co-sponsors and their commitment to maintaining an ethical environment in Real Estate through education.
Requirement For NYS Licensed Real Estate Salespersons, Brokers, And Realtors Ethical behavior is an important characteristic of real estate agents. This course will provide agents valuable guidelines for ethical business practices and so much more. It will provide you with insight on how to maintain integrity for your business by creating and following common ethical standards.
*This course satisfies the New York State Department Of State Ethics requirement.
This topic covers :
- How to recognize and differentiate ethics, morality, and the law.
- How to react to conflicts of interest.
- How to differentiate between a client and a customer.
- Dual agent responsibilities and practices.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SPONSORS
1st Equity National Title and Closing Services was established in 2004. Located in Melville, NY, 1st Equity is a national title agency licensed to do business in over 33 states. The team is composed of local and national experts offering a full suite of title insurance and related products nationwide. The organization has grown year after year due to a loyal client base as well as strategic acquisitions within the market.
1st Equity endeavors are best in class, compliant, and highly respected.